Things You Need to Know

Hire Location:

Pick up and return:

Is from our house in Bristol, 97 Stonebridge Park, BS5 6RN

Pick up is at 14:00 on the first day of the hire and drop off is at 12 midday on the last day of the hire. If available we offer an early pick up and late drop off  £40 for Alba and £55 for Bertha.


Booking deposit:

To secure your dates we ask for £100 or 20% of the total hire cost (whichever is greater).


Security deposit

For all bookings we ask for a £500 REFUNDABLE security damage deposit. This will be refunded within 7 days on return of the camper in the same condition it went out.


Insurance criteria: 

Our insurance criteria that a driver must meet is:

  • 23-75 years of age.
  • Full license for 2 years+.
  • Licence has less than 6 points.


In order to hire you will need to provide us with:

  1. License check code- (UK license holders only)
  2. Driving licence
  3. 2 forms of proof of address which match your address on the driver’s licence– see below for more details
  4. Passport/proof of ID - Non-UK only 


Proof of Address- The following documents are acceptable; they must have been issued within the last 90 days

  • Utility bills, including water, gas, electric
  • Bank statement
  • Council tax bills
  • TV/internet/telephone bill (Sky/Virgin/BT etc
  • Credit card bill
  • Mortgage statement (yearly accepted) 
  • Polling card
  • TV license
  • HMRC self-assessment / tax credit / DWP

The name and address must match those on the driver’s license.


Additional drivers

Additional drivers can be added at the cost of £5 per night.


Mileage limitation: 

150 miles a day for each full day of hire and 20 pence per mile thereafter.


EU Travel:

If you would like to take a camper abroad insurance can be provided for an additional cost of £5 per night. If you are taking the camper abroad, please inform us of your plans and allow time to obtain the necessary documentation. A vehicle on hire certificate is required. Please see terms and conditions for further details. 


Cancellations (Applies to all bookings made after the 26th Jan 2022)


All cancellations will be subject to a £25 admin fee. 


Standard Cancellation policy:

  • 30 days before booking – Full refund issued (less admin fee)
  • 14-30 days before booking – Booking deposit is non-refundable
  • 14 days or less before booking – No refund (unless the dates can be filled with a hire of the same value)



Please consider purchasing your own holiday insurance to cover any other unforeseen circumstances and always refer to the latest government guidelines before travel.


For our full terms and conditions please see Terms and Conditions



Print | Sitemap